SAP Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Our Business Development Team, part of Business Services is looking for SAP Pro
SAP Manager will be responsible for:
• Providing technical direction and control of project personnel and for providing a framework for project planning, communications, procedural and contractual activity.
• Organizing and leading a cross-functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables.
• Identify business requirements together with the Implementation Provider and assess/validate the proposals.
• Developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordinate the project team and sub-team activities.
• Estimating project skill requirements, works with deployment to identify appropriate resources and manages their integration into the team.
• Communicating status of the project to stakeholders.
• Performing overall team management, including regular evaluations, budget and risk management and supports development activities.
• minimum seven years of experience.
• working knowledge of current SAP project management methodologies.
• have experience with enterprise asset management.
• demonstrated client management and relationship management skills.
• strong process and industry knowledge and deep understanding of SAP software and project implementation methodology. Strong oral and written communication skills are required.