Delivery Driver NYC - USA
Our food brands:
Bruschette Maretti – Crunchy and tasty bruschetta bread chips preflavored with some of the best traditional Italian flavors.
Livity – Nutrition bar offered in 3 different product lines – Egg white protein, Superfood, and Fruit & Nuts.
My Motto – Delicious wafer desert with 80% cream and no palm oil.
New brands coming up within second half of 2019.
Duties and responsibilities
Delivery Driver is a part-time position with the main responsibilities of delivering FMNY’s products to its accounts. Merchandising Typical store formats would include convenience, large and mid-sized grocery stores, supermarkets, etc. We are looking for individuals with flexible time availability, able to work independently as part of a team.
Most frequently performed tasks include:
• Pick up minivan from designated location.
• Check merchandise from warehouse and load van.
• Deliver to accounts on daily routes.
• Understand customer needs and expectations in terms of delivery day of the week and exact timing.
• Maintain knowledge of customers.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Knowledge on road geography of NYC and surrounding Tri-state area is preferable.
• English language both verbal and written is required. Maps reading skill and Google Maps usage is a must in determining locations and following directions.
• Must be able to load/ unload minivan on daily basis.
• Process required route paperwork and submit to company at the end of day.
• Share daily routing feedback on deliveries.
• Must be able to drive between accounts/ stores, with daily mileage varying between 50-100 miles.
• Must be adaptive to changes in assigned territory.
• Will deliver to between 8 and 12 accounts per day.
• Must be able to lift merchandise weight of 10 – 30 lbs. on ongoing basis.
• Must be able to interact professionally with customers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1-2 years working as delivery driver is preferred but not required.
• Must have a good level of verbal and written English.
• Must have interpersonal communication skills.
• Spanish language is considered as an advantage.
• Must have an authorization to legally work in the United States.
• Must have Social Security number
• A valid US driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• No CDL required.
Typical working hours:
• Start time – 6:00am – 8:00am
• End time – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
What’s in for you:
• Reimbursement of fuel expenses designated for performing job responsibilities. Reimbursement of other expenses such as parking, tolls taxes, etc.
• Paid 15 days onboarding.
• Extra $2,00 for each merchandised store.
• Extra 1.00$ Value coupon on every worked hour with us. Coupons for free own products snack of choice.
FICOSOTA Marketing New York Llc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check.
Full positions text HERE