Technical Assistant Packaging Sofia - Bulgaria
Technical knowledge and skills requirements:
• Printing and prepress preparation processes in flexo, rotogravure and offset printing. Good, above average level.
• Colorimetry and colors handling;
• Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Windows Office.
• English – good technical level B2 ЕЕР.
• Driving license.
The levels of technical knowledge, English and usage of graphic software will be assessed in a practical test during the interview
• Flexibility, possibility of working in a dynamic environment, combinability, teamworking.
• Good self-organization; precision to detail; creating and handling large databases / files;
• Logical thinking;
• Open to novelties;
• Coordinates the process of collecting service information (service texts) on single and group packaging in a new product launch or changing the current one;
• Coordinates translations of service texts for distribution countries defined by the Marketing Department;
• Coordinates the final packaging design approval (service texts) from the markets;
• Participates in solving cases coming from the markets, concerning service texts on packaging designs;
• Build, maintain and update a database of all service texts on packaging designs;
• Periodically organizes the updating of texts and mandatory elements (pictograms, certification icons, codes, markup fields, etc.) on the stamped packages;
• Works with external designers for service texts on single and group packages preparation;
• Adjusts the service information of single and group packages;
• Assists the Packaging Specialist in preparation and presenting to the Marketing Department of color samples and mockup models as close as possible to the finished product type;
• Prepares and carries out trial printing of new packaging;
• Approves and validates (with suppliers) reference samples for quality control of printed packages;
• Supports archive of all files of print packages and printed auxiliary materials;
• Develops and implements methods for controlling new and available packaging designs together with the Quality Control Department;
• Participates in technical meetings with suppliers of printed packages;
• Constantly updating knowledge and information about printing technologies and printing processes concerning the packaging and auxiliary materials used by the company