Recruitment Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
The aim of the role: It is responsible for delivering a HR service to the business, mainly in Recruitment area on International level. The role assures application, implementation and coordination of Recruitment policies and practices. The Recruitment Specialist proactively advises on best HR practices and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work.
• Acts as a Global Recruiter across the company’s International business and provides support to the HR teams in Bulgaria & Romania
• Leads end to end recruitment processes
• Searches candidates throughout various sources (including digital networks, LinkedIn alike) or job boards, job centers, etc.
• Advertises positions, conducts CV screening, teta-a-teta and on-line interviews, etc.
• Maintains and develops suitable tools (psychometrical tests, case studies, Assessment centers, etc.) per levels/per functions
• Ensures all candidates, both internal and external, receives full feedback and communication at all stages in the process
• Maintains recruitment database
• Leads improvement projects in talent acquisition
• Develops and maintains employer branding process
• Supports On-boarding & Orientation programs
• Internal communication channels development and maintenance
• Internship/Rotation Program
• Plays active role in creation, implementation and improvement of new or existing HR procedures, programs and projects
• Experience gained in a recruitment role on international level
• Proactive direct sourcing proven knowledge skills with ability to network and source and screen candidates via job boards, professional networks (LinkedIn alike);
• At least 2 years of experience at the position of Recruiter or relevant
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills (according to EEP – C1)
• Able to work effectively on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Strong and assertive communication style
• Able to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude
• Good team player/interpersonal skills
• Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet
• Knowledge in other HR activities and spheres
• Previous HCM experience/knowledge
• Gained experience in complex organization and fast-paced environment
• Project management
• Friendly and positive company environment with non-formal communication
• Competitive remuneration package including additional health insurance, food vouchers, multisport card, etc.
• Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 - 7 p.m.)
• Opportunity for fast learning, development and expanding experience