Legal Consultant / In-House Counsel Sofia - Bulgaria
We are looking for a new member in our legal team. A suitable candidate for this position should have an appropriate level of legal knowledge in Intellectual property law, commercial and civil. Should be motivated by new challenges and be a good team player capable of working in a dynamic and challenging environment. We offer excellent opportunities for professional and personal development, interesting work and support in seizing the opportunities we provide.
Work you will do:
• Providing Services in the field of Intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, as research analyses, strategy models of protection of IP of the company;
• Providing legal advisory services to Ficosota’s management – mainly in the area of corporate, commercial, labor and civil law and regulatory matters;
• Providing legal assistance and support to other in-house departments: marketing, human resources, financial department, etc;
• Legal research and preparation of legal advice;
• Regular monitoring of new legislation and its subsequent implementation within the company;
• Preparation of internal corporate documents, organization of general meetings, execution of corporate changes, etc;
• Representing the company before official authorities or coordinate such representations (state, regulatory bodies, commercial and administrative court, etc.);
• Drafting and reviewing company documents, including contract templates and internal policies;
• Contract negotiation;
• Regulatory compliance monitoring;
• Co-operation with external legal advisors;
• Training local business staff, developing guides for them on basic contractual aspects and understanding of legal risks.
• Master’s degree in Law;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the area of legal consultancy, preferably gained in a corporate organization;
• Experience from executing/managing legal projects or participating in projects with responsibilities for legal matters;
• Experience in IP law, commercial law, labor law, etc.
• Project management experience with ability to multitask across projects and work under pressure and constant priority management;
• Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Independent time management and prioritization under time pressure skills;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Working professional use of English, both written and spoken.
We offer you:
• Challenging assignments and development opportunities in a successful corporate organization;
• Highly professional and ethical working environment;
• Comprehensive and on-going learning;
• Attractive compensation package and benefits.