Junior Brand Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a fresh and curious Junior Brand Manager who loves teamwork, creativity and challenges! If you are interested to develop in Marketing and obtain experience in the filed from A to Z, this is The Place for you! Here we start from strategy & business potential, go through product and communication development and end up with campaign execution & evaluation. Junior Brand Manager role is the entry-level position to this world. Join us! What makes work at Ficosota special? Many things: continuous innovation, endless opportunities to learn and grow, freedom to create and develop brands, as well as an open, enthusiastic and friendly team.
If you have:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Brand development, Economics or similar
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in Consumer marketing or Product development in the FMCG industry (preferable) or similar
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
- High level in English – both written and spoken
- Very good skills in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication & teamwork skills
- Driver’s license
What will you be doing?
In general, you will support the Marketing Manager in:
- Assisting in development and refresh of the products, product concepts creation
- Monitoring and analyzing categories, trends, competitors, consumer attitudes and habits of the focus markets
- Sales and brand performance analysis and database management
- Organizing market and consumer research when is needed
- Assisting in communication product development – briefing and work with advertising agencies, production houses, etc.
As Junior Brand manager in our company you will closely interact with Research & Development Department, Local Marketing Departments and advertising agencies.
Good to know:
We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers.
We work very hard, but we encourage work-life balance.
Work in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic environment.
Become a part of our Hygiene Disposable and Tissue global marketing team
Be a part of young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
Opportunity for fast learning, development and expanding experience.
Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 - 7 p.m.)
Competitive remuneration based on the responsibilities and other benefits which Ficosota provides to employees.
If you are all above, edgy with hunger for knowledge and can-do attitude APPLY NOW and help us deliver our mission!
Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.