Business Development Specialist, Food division Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a Business Development Specialist who loves numbers and knows how to do data analytics! Are you an energetic, positive, smart&fast person? People appraise you as collaborative, detail-oriented and helpful? Then check the lines below.
If you have:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Business statistics or similar
- Up to 2 years of experience on a similar position
- High level in English – both written and spoken. Second language Spanish will be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel – Pivot tables, VLOOKUP and etc.
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
What will you be doing?
In general, you will support the Sales team across the markets within our Food division:
- Prepare analysis and data reports
- Communicate and provide information related to other departments
- Take part in different projects related to Key Account management and Traditional trade management
- Working with external stakeholders
- Participate in other SALES team projects and activities
- Support the team in executing their daily duties
Good to know:
We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers.
We work very hard, but we encourage work-life balance.
Have the chance to acknowledge GLOBAL SALES processes in the company and support the work with Sales team across markets.
Work in cross-functional team of professionals in a highly dynamic environment.
Be a part of young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 - 7 p.m.)
Competitive remuneration based on the responsibilities and other benefits.
If you are all above, edgy with passion to numbers and eye for details APPLY NOW and help us deliver our mission!
Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.