Junior Brand Manager/Global Marketing/FOOD Sofia - Bulgaria
If you are a Fresh and Creative marketer lock and loaded with marketing knowledge that is eager to test its skills in dynamic FMCG, we can offer you a role starting from the very beginning of marketing career path but leading all the way up to the front lines. Are you ready for a Marketing Challenge? Then join the Snack Attack team of Ficosota Food. INTERESTED? Check-out the lines below:
What will you be doing?
In general, as Junior Brand Manager in FS Food Global marketing team you will be supporting the Brand manager in:
- Global Brand strategy formulation by taking full ownership of brand performance, portfolio and market review to identify key issues and potential growth areas.
- Product Development Process - NPDs and Innovations from concept through product, design & pack development to in-store activation.
- COMMs Development - co-creating the global communication platform alongside BM and translating it in 360 activation toolkits (ATL, BTL, Digital) that are BRAVE & CONTEMPORARY.
- Placement strategy – in close collaboration with channel marketing support the development of the right tools at the right time in the right channels so our brands are NEXT TO YOU in the right way.
- Gaining better Consumer & Market Knowledge - by monitoring and analyzing categories, trends, competitors, consumer attitudes to help us to be FAST & SMART on market.
- Leading the brand & product servicing process by issuing documents and protocols for internal usage.
- Spreading FRIENDLY and easy-going marketing culture across the company.
As Junior Brand manager in our company you will closely interact with wide set stakeholders from research, creative agencies, suppliers, R&D, Production Department to Local Marketing Departments and Sales units.
If you have:
- Degree in Marketing (Brand Management), so you are familiar with marketing fundamentals.
- Ideally up to 2 years of experience in Marketing or Product development in the FMCG industry.
- “2-gear” marketer mind-set enabling you to think deep on strategy, but fast on execution.
- the ability to ask the right questions, analyze the issue from all sides to generate alternative solutions.
- High level in English – both written and spoken
- Very good skills in MS Office with focus on Excel
And you are:
- Structured & Detail Oriented
- Communicative & Combinative
- Friendly team player
APPLY NOW sending us your resume in English and help us deliver our mission!
And last but not least:
- We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers.
- We work very hard, but we encourage work-life balance.
That is why we will give you:
- Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 - 7 p.m.)
- Competitive remuneration based on the responsibilities and other benefits
- Work in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic environment
- Chance to be a part of young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
- Opportunity for fast learning, development and expanding experience
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews