Personnel & Recruitment Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
The aim of the role: It is responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR service to the business, mainly in Recruitment, HR administration and People organization & development areas on local and international level. The Personnel & Recruitment Specialist proactively advises on best HR practices and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work. The Personnel & Recruitment Specialist supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture.
- Leads end to end recruitment processes locally in Bulgaria and supports other company sites.
- Searches candidates throughout various sources (including digital networks, LinkedIn alike) or job boards, job centers, etc.
- Advertises positions, conducts CV screening, face to face and on-line interviews, etc.
- Maintains and develops suitable tools (psychometrical tests, case studies, Assessment centers, etc.) per levels/per functions.
- Participates in the development and implementation of On-boarding & Orientation programs.
- Supports HR administration processes to the Payroll outsourcing company.
- Coordinates the organization of all employment related documents.
- Participates in the process of digitalization of the administration.
People organization & development
- Builds working relationships with people at all levels of our organization.
- Participates in different projects, concerning all spheres of people development – internship/rotation programs, trainings, succession planning, talent management.
The successful candidate:
- Experience gained in a recruitment role on local and international level, in administration and people organization and development.
- At least 2 years of experience at the position of Recruitment Specialist, HR Specialist or related.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (according to EEP – C1).
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet).
- Knowledge of Labor code and GDPR Compliance.
- Proactive direct sourcing proven knowledge skills.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Strong and assertive communication style.
- Good team player/interpersonal skills.
- Previous HCM/HRIS experience/knowledge.
- Degree in HR Management, Psychology or relevant.
- Gained experience in complex organization and fast-paced environment.
Good to know:
- We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers.
- We work very hard, but we encourage work-life balance.
- Friendly and positive company environment with non-formal communication.
- Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5 - 7 p.m.).
- Great working space.
- Competitive remuneration based on the responsibilities and other benefits (additional health insurance, food vouchers, access to multisport card, etc.).
- Opportunity for fast learning, development and expanding experience.
INTERESTED? If you are all above, motivated with “Can do” attitude and passion for human resources profession APPLY NOW and help us deliver our mission!
Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.