Junior Brand Manager/Global Marketing/Non Food Sofia - Bulgaria
If you are a fresh and creative marketer, loaded with marketing knowledge and eager to apply his/her skills in a dynamic FMCG company, check out this opportunity:
What will you be doing?
As Junior Brand Manager in the Global marketing team you will be supporting the Brand Manager in:
• formulating global brand strategy by assessing brand performance and monitoring market trends, competitors, and consumer attitudes & habits to identify key issues and potential growth areas;
• leading the new product development process – bringing innovations to life from concept through product, design & pack development to launch strategy;
• developing communication strategy and tools, including global communication platform, key messages and visuals, TV commercials and digital activations;
as well as leading:
• the brand & product servicing process by issuing documents and protocols for internal use;
• independent marketing projects assigned by the Brand Manager or the Marketing Manager.
As Junior Brand Manager in our company you will closely interact with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders (research, design and creative agencies; suppliers; R&D, Purchasing and Production Departments, Local Marketing Departments and Sales units).
If you have:
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Brand management, Economics or similar
• Some experience in Marketing and Product development in the FMCG industry
• Inquisitive mind and can-do attitude
• Leadership skills and teamwork spirit
• Project management mastery (familiarity with lean methods is an advantage)
• Excellent command of English (at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
• Computer literacy: working proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office
APPLY NOW sending us your resume in English and help us deliver our mission!
And last but not least:
We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers
We work very hard but we encourage work-life balance
That is why we will give you:
Flexible start/end of the working day (start: 8-10 a.m.; end: 5-7 p.m.)
Competitive remuneration based on the responsibilities and other benefits
Work in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic environment
Chance to be a part of young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
Opportunity for fast learning, development and expanding experience
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.