R&D Laboratory assistant Sofia - Bulgaria
R&D Laboratory assistant
FICOSOTA is looking for a specialist with finished higher professional education in Chemistry.
This is a position in our growing Research and Development Department at Hygiene Disposable and Tissue Products business unit.
This is a full time position, located in Sofia, on daily shifts.
R&D Lab Assistants are engineering who use their knowledge to assist R&D Specialists to design and create new products that will be marketed and sold.
After helping with the design and construction of a product, it is then the R&D Lab Assistant's job to test and conduct experiments on the product, collate the data and record all the results to see if the product is operational.
Set of values
We expect from you to:
• Show professional manner
• Have attention to details and drive to perform tasks properly and thoroughly
• Adherence to our guidelines
• Have very good command of English
• Have a friendly attitude
The role is open to people who have the following attributes:
• Attention to details, pride in work, desire to finish and complete things properly
• Analytical mind
• Good understanding in physics and how things work
• Practical and resourceful
• Precise and efficient
Main duties and responsibilities
• Applies chemical and physical methods of testing products at R&D stage, competitive products and raw materials
• Data acquisition, record keeping, filing and organization of related materials, electronic or otherwise
• Data summary, presentation submission
• Knowledge of and adherence to all requirements of the company quality system
• Maintain chemical storage including lab environment, in accordance with safety guidelines
• Take part in the development and implementation of new test methods
• Maintain work station, R&D equipment and all areas utilized by lab, along with other relevant individuals
We offer you:
• Development possibilities in a fast-growing company with leading market positions
• Payment – adequate to your efforts and achievements
• Flexibility with working hours
• Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience