Key Account Manager Food Division, Romania Bucharest - Romania
Key Account Manager Food Division
Ficosota is looking for a new member to join the sales team in Bucharest, Romania. Are you an energetic, positive, organized, smart&fast person? And you to work in a contemporary and friendly working atmosphere? Then check the lines below.
- Develop annual customized business plans with specific objectives for sales in volume and value and promotional activities;
- Drive and develop the current trading business and achieve sales and profitability goals agreed in the budget;
- Prepare and lead annual contract negotiation with strategic customers;
- Monitor the P&L report by client and business line;
- Build strategic cooperation with Key Customers;
- Improve and develop relationships with customers and establish partnerships with key decision makers;
- Develop new business opportunities in the current markets;
- Act as an interface between consumer marketing and field sales team in order to ensure execution of the agreed commercial plans by customer;
- Monitoring of trade investment;
- Ensure on time payments according to agreements with customers.
- University degree;
- Between 2-5 years of experience in Key Account management, preferably in FMCG sector;
- Previous experience in developing interpersonal relationships with buyers from international and local accounts;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, able to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally;
- Result-oriented and self-motivated, analytical thinking, open-minded, high level of volunteering, proactive;
- Good communicator (written, verbal, non-verbal);
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel);
- Driving license.
What we offer:
- The possibility to work and develop further in a fast growing company;
- To be part of a great international team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious and motivating;
- Position based in a great office in the heart of Bucharest;
- Attractive salary package, adequate to your efforts and achievements;
- Meal tickets;
- Company car, laptop, telephone;
- Premium Private medical Insurance;
- Coffee & fresh fruits in the Office;
- Flexible working time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you meet the above-mentioned conditions and want to learn and get hands-on experience, send your CV and actual photo.
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited for tests and interviews.