Production Excellence Manager Shumen - Bulgaria
Production Excellence Manager
FICOSOTA offers great development opportunities for a highly motivated professional who wants to join our exciting working environment in a fast-growing company with leading market positions. This is a position in our Business Operations Excellence Unit based in Shumen.
The main purpose of the role: Monitor and improve the company's organizational processes to make them as efficient as possible. Research and analysis feature heavily in this role, as continuous improvement managers map out all workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze existing business processes to find opportunities for improvement as well as losses, which they troubleshoot further to determine root causes.
- Act as an internal consultant, developing short- and long-term strategies for the organization and incorporating different kinds of corporate practices. Facilitate the progress and reduce costs, both in terms of sales and workflow inefficiencies.
- Coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization.
- Establish measurable standards at the start of a project and then compare actual project results against these.
- Serve as coach who coordinates workshops and team pieces of training, openly sharing their guidance and technical expertise and ensuring that learning resources are widely available.
- Lead special projects as required.
Skills: Analytical thinking, team management, coaching, initiative, problem-solving, planning and prioritizing, negotiation, flexibility, leadership, self-confidence and ability to convince, positive attitude to any changes, teamwork
Education: Master and/ or bachelor’s degree – Engineering, Business or a related field
Work experience: Five years of professional experience in a similar position
Computer literacy and technical skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – proficiency level; Kaizen tools (such as value stream maps, fishbone diagrams or kaizen newspapers); Business process management software
Foreign languages: English – C1/C2 on CEFR
Specialization and/or additional qualification: Certifications in continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Accelerated Root Cause or related
We offer you:
- Development possibilities in a fast-growing company with leading market positions
- Payment – adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Flexibility with working hours
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, you meet the above-mentioned conditions and want to learn and get hands-on experience, send your CV and actual photo.
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.