Brand Manager, Romania Bucharest - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a new enthusiastic member to join our Local Marketing team in Bucharest. If you are eager to apply your skills and energy in Marketing and “look after” our top non-food brands on the Romanian market, this is The Place for you! What makes work at Ficosota special? Many things: never-ending opportunities to learn and grow, continuous innovation and last but not least – an open, enthusiastic and friendly team. So, if you are not afraid of hard work and continuous improvement, come and accept our challenge!
Main duties and responsibilities:
In general, the person on this role ensures the execution of all planned marketing activities on the Romanian market with strong ATL and in-store focus and in very close interaction with the Sales teams. Thus, he/she will work together with the Marketing Manager (located in the head quarter in Sofia), responsible for the creation, management, implementation and control of the agreed brand plans for Romania.
- Implementation of brand marketing plans in line with the agreed brand strategy
- Sales and brand performance monitoring and analysis
- Building, executing and evaluating brand campaigns for the Romanian market
- Strict management of annual budget, proposing optimizations and the most effective was to invest in initiatives, which will drive visibly the sales
- Monitoring and analyzing the respective categories, competitors, consumer attitudes and habits with strong focus on Retail Audit reports review
- Managing projects with third parties (BTL agencies, production studios, printing houses, etc.)
As a local Brand manager in our company the person will closely interact with Sales teams in Romania, Global Business Unit team, Logistics and Finance Departments, as well as with external research and advertising agencies and producers.
The role is open to everyone who is:
- Motivated by the essence of the work and is result oriented
- Advanced analytical and excellent time-management skills
- Enthusiastic, eager to share their knowledge and expertise
- With desire to execute and complete challenging projects and tasks in professional manner
- Able to multitask and lead several projects simultaneously
- Open to new things, easily accepting changes
- Practical and resourceful
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in Europe
- The chance to become part of a great team fostering a friendly and motivating work environment
- Fresh fruits on the office, coffee, tea
- The possibility to work in a homey office in the heart of Bucharest
- Attractive remuneration package, including private medical insurance, meal tickets
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above-mentioned requirements, give it a try!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!