Sales & Merchandise Representative Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for Regional Sales & Merchandising Representative for its sales team for region Sofia. If you are energetic and positive, organized, and goal-oriented, then this opportunity might be of interest to you!
· Maintenance and development of the range of the Non-Food division in the delegated network of stores.
· Intensive traveling for controlling the contract relations with the clients in the region.
· Preparation and maintenance of the regular and promotional exhibition of the products of the Non-Food division according to the merchandising standards in the stores of the schedule.
· Optimization of orders of the stores. Acceptance of requests when needed.
· Negotiation of promotional activities in the parameters set by the company.
· Cooperation with distributors and their solicitors in the region.
· Monitors compliance and implementation of the retail policy of the company.
· Prepares reports and inquiries for the entities he/she is responsible.
· Experience in the relevant field – 1-1,5 years
· Driver’s license
· Good spoken and written level of English
· High school education. Economics background is an advantage.
· Experience in trade is an advantage.
· Driving experience – minimum 1 year actively driving
· Computer literacy and technical skills: Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel – formulas, filling in and processing data.
· Knowledge in mathematics.
· Higher Education in Economics is an advantage
· Experience in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods is an advantage.
· Ability to self-prioritizing and organizing the current tasks.
· Ability for convincing and defending the company’s interests.
We offer you:
· Development possibilities in a fast-growing company with leading market positions
· Payment – adequate to your efforts and achievements
· Company car
If you are interested in this opportunity, you meet the above-mentioned conditions and want to learn and get hands-on experience, send your CV and actual photo.
We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.