HR Administration Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
We are looking for someone who can apply strong and well-working practices in the administration of an already established business and HR environment. You will follow fully compliant procedures, create solutions and come up with ideas when needed about anything which makes better our hiring, administration and consulting.
The HR Administration Specialist will act as the first point of contact for the employees for all HR Administration related queries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for all activities related to HR Administration, including but not limited to processing of hiring, firing, internal transfers, all types of absence, maintaining personnel records, etc.
- Accurately prepares and tracks various documents related to employment initiation & termination
- Gathers, files and updates employees’ personal records
- Assists the payroll company by providing relevant employee information (e.g. all types of absence, sick days and work schedules, etc)
- Answers employees’ queries, prepares and provides information and documents when needed
- Coordinates the process of providing safe working conditions in accordance with legal requirements
- Maintains the internal system for leaves of absence and supports the employees in using it
- Participates in global HR projects related to the employees well-being
We are looking for:
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken
- Very good skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Work experience in HR sphere, especially administration, will be an advantage, but we truly welcome HR enthusiasts by nature
- Good team player
- Great communicator, flexible and adaptive to fast changing environment
- Your clients will be your colleagues – we want you to be their full partner, collaborative and open for decision solving
We offer you:
- Great opportunities for learning and development in real HR environment
- Work together and learn from people with different business background from around the world
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
- Competitive rewards
- Additional social benefit program
- Flexible working hours and great working space
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.