SAP Master Data Application Consultant Sofia - Bulgaria
SAP Master Data Application Consultant
Regarding an ongoing SAP S/4Hana greenfield implementation project within the company, a highly motivated individual is needed to join a small, in-house team, responsible for the SAP system ownership (template, integration, support). As SAP Data Application Consultant, you will perform a key role in providing technical delivery and guidance to key users on aspects of the Data Migration and Data Management components, as well as co-ordination and master data management within the SAP system.
- Responsible to gather and coordinate master data between the Vendor and the key users for the Project purposes.
- Participate in SAP Master Data internal procedure creation.
- Facilitate the Master Data load for the Implementation phase and execute the single/mass change load for the Support phase.
- Collaborate on different tools creation for Master Data Processes to support, including data cleansing and data validation.
- Perform data management activities in accordance with the elaborated Procedure.
- Evaluate datasets for consistency, completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible for the MD technical documentation.
- Perform Trainings to key users, if needed.
- Facilitate all kind of system tests.
- Create a database for storing data dictionaries and troubleshooting problems.
- Deepen his/her functional knowledge in any SAP module based on the end-to-end company processes.
- University degree in Information Technology or other related business fields.
- Technical experience in SAP Master Data Management - materials, business partners (customers, vendors) is a must.
- Well-grounded in LSMW, LTMC, query creation and maintenance, SAP tables.
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel – complex formulas for data validation, comparison, and filtering.
- Functional knowledge (from a data management perspective) across the main areas of SAP – FICO, SD, PP, MM will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Experience (2+ years) in the support or implementation of business applications/systems will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Willing to grow as a functional consultant, interest in SAP in-house consultancy is very welcome (end-to-end company processes).
- Positive service-oriented attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and analytical skills.
- Adaptable and flexible person.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Payment – adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Flexibility with working hours
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- If you are interested in this opportunity, you meet the above-mentioned conditions and want to learn and get hands-on experience, send your CV and actual photo.
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.