Junior Print Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a new enthusiastic member. If you are eager to apply your skills and energy in practice, this is The Place for you! What makes work at Ficosota special? Many things: continuous innovation, never-ending opportunities to learn and grow, and last but not least – an open, enthusiastic and friendly team. So, if you are not afraid of hard work, come and accept our challenge!
As a Junior Print Specialist, you will have to research and develop alternative printing technologies.
- Research and development of alternative printing technologies, depending on the new industry trends and company needs.
- Responsible for the packaging materials’ quality of printing.
- Communication internally & externally requirements & discrepancies in the quality of printing.
- Participation with ideas for developing new package designs jointly with other departments & external partners.
- Updates the service information on the packages.
- Working on a regular basis for optimizing the quality, technology, and cost of printing and auxiliary materials.
- Knowledge in detail the characteristics and properties of the used materials during production & printing of flexible packages, raw materials.
- Knowledge and comparative analysis of major competing products.
- Prepress of packaging and print materials:
- Responsible for the sizes, requisite data, and colors, mandatory for the package.
- Checking if the printing files are correct, delivered by advertising and design agencies, and in case of another agreement, prepares the files for printing.
- Prepares color proofs of the printing files.
- Attends during the first print (approval) of the new packages. Makes sure that the packaging meets all requirements.
The role will be a perfect match for you if you are:
- Takes responsibility for the quality of work and keeping deadlines
- Desire for learning and developing knowledge in different areas
- Ability for self-prioritizing and organizing current tasks
- Objectivity and self-reasoning
- Good analytical skills
- Effective Communication
- Team player
- Master’s degree in Technical and/or Economic science
- Practical knowledge of the different print technologies
- At least one-year experience in preparation for print of photographic images
- Expert level of working with graphic software (Adobe Creative suit)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Package (Excel and Word)
- Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken
- Driver’s license
What we can offer you:
- Great opportunities for learning and development
- Work in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic environment
- Work together and learn from people with different business background from around the world
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
- Competitive rewards
- Additional social benefit program
- Flexible working hours and great working space
- In-house gym
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.