Digital Performance Expert Sofia - Bulgaria
Opportunity for amazing experience working with worldwide brands online
Ficosota is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and open-minded person who lives in the digital world. He/she has an inquisitive mind and a passion for technology and marketing.
Her/ his main responsibilities are:
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including: paid social media, video and search advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google and other digital channels for the Ficosota brands he/she’s responsible for
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and KPI’s.
- Craft plans and ideas to optimize and improve performance through content, ad spend, channels etc.
- Plan and brief agencies and designers for the creation of digital content (video, blog, etc) and banners for Ficosota brands across all digital channels.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spent and performance based on the insights about the acquisition of dedicated Ficosota brands
- Propose, plan, execute, measure experiments and tests for ad creatives, conversions, new market launches and new platforms.
- Manage billing to ensure all invoices are paid accurately and on time.
- Keep up with industry trends, innovations, emerging technologies and provide perspective on their adoption for Ficosota brands where applicable
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to tailor and adapt existing or future content projects to be used in digital environment
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related business field is an advantage
- Working experience in digital marketing - at least 1 year
- Experience in planning and managing video, social, search and display advertising campaigns
- Understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Knowledge of website analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Graphic and web design skills would be considered an advantage
The role will be a perfect match for you if you are:
- Analytical, proactive, being able to identify both opportunities and strengths
- Collaborating well with colleagues from different departments simultaneously
- Open to new things and easily accepting changes
- Practical, solution-oriented and resourceful
- Fast to react and good at multi-tasking
- To be part of a great team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious, and motivating
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Work in a highly dynamic environment
- Additional social benefits
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.