Brand Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Do you want to manage your brands the way you would manage your own business?
You have the chance to join one of our Global Marketing teams. Ficosota is looking for a passionate Brand Manager who loves teamwork, creativity and strategic challenges! If you are eager to apply your skills in Marketing from A to Z, this is The Place for you! Here we start from strategy & business potential, go through product and communication development and end up with campaign execution & evaluation. What makes work at Ficosota special? Many things: continuous innovation, endless opportunities to learn and grow, freedom to create and develop brands, as well as an open, enthusiastic and friendly team.
If you have:
- Strong background in Marketing (min. 4 years), preferably in FMCG. Experience in new product development and communication tools creation will be considered a strong advantage.
- Previous experience of working on Marketing projects for Foreign markets (US or UK) is considered a strong advantage.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Brand management, Economics or similar
- Inquisitive mind and can-do attitude
- Leadership skills and teamwork spirit
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Computer literacy: working proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office
What will you be doing?
- Develop and coordinate a global brand strategy including a clear long-term vision and goals, identification of target customers and brand positioning (value proposition)
- Specify how the brand will use the marketing mix to implement the strategy, including by taking into account the local specific of the main markets of the brand
- Elaborate plan for launching the innovations on the markets
- Develop packaging designs in collaboration with external partners
- Monitor and analyze sales data and brand performance
- Develop the brand main communication tools – digital campaigns, key visuals, brand collateral.
- Coordinate and lead the communication with external partners (in ENGLISH)
- Ideate new product concepts and lead the whole new product development (NPD) process
- Manage brand portfolio
Good to know:
- We are very serious about FMCG and offering top products to consumers
- We work very hard but we encourage work-life balance
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
Apply now and help us deliver our mission!
* We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited for tests and interviews.