Laboratory Assistant Sofia - Bulgaria
FICOSOTA is looking for a specialist for its growing Research and Development Department.
This is a full-time position at Hygiene Disposable and Tissue (HDT) Products business unit, located in Sofia, on daily shifts.
R&D Lab Assistants use their knowledge & skills to assist R&D Specialists in developing new successful products. After the design and construction of a product, it is then the R&D Lab Assistant's job to test the products, collate the data and record all the results to see if the product performance is according to expectations.
We expect from you to:
- Show professionalism in your day-to-day work
- Have attention to details and drive to perform tasks properly and thoroughly
- Have a friendly attitude
- Adhere to guidelines
- Have very good command of English
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Physics or Engineering.
- Possess excellent command of MS Office.
The role is open to people who have the following attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Pride in work, desire to finish and complete things properly
- Analytical thinking
- Good understanding in physics and how things work
- Practical and resourceful
- Precise and efficient
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Applies chemical and physical methods of testing products at R&D stage, competitive products and raw materials
- Data acquisition, record keeping, filing and organization of related materials, electronic or otherwise
- Data summary, presentation submission
- Knowledge of and adherence to all requirements of the company quality system
- Maintain chemical storage including lab environment, in accordance with safety guidelines
- Take part in the development and implementation of new test methods
- Maintain work station, R&D equipment and all areas utilized by lab, along with other relevant individuals
We offer you:
- Opportunity for development in a fast-growing company with leading market positions
- Friendly, informal, and relaxed environment provided by a young team of professionals with different experience
- Compensation package adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Flexibility with working hours
INTERESTED? If you recognize yourself in the above, APPLY NOW and make the first step!
Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.