R&D Graphical Design Assistant Sofia - Bulgaria
FICOSOTA offers great development opportunities for a highly motivated person who wants to join our exciting working environment in a fast-growing company with leading market positions.
- Involved in research and development of alternative printing and packaging materials, depending on the new trends in the market and company needs.
- Involved in setting up the print and packaging material’s quality.
- Assisting in case of design problems with the packaging and print materials.
- Active participation with ideas for developing new packages jointly with other departments.
- Updates service information on packages, and Updates proof archives.
- Responsible for creative adaptations, small designs of stickers, boxes, and packages.
- Analyzing competing product packaging.
- Prepress of packaging and print materials:
- Assist requisite data, and colors, mandatory for the package.
- Assisting with checking if the printing files are correct, delivered by advertising and design agencies, and in case of another agreement, prepare the files for printing;
- Prepares color proofs of the printing files;
- Assist and attends during the first print of the new packages and current packages in case of new deliverers. Make sure that the packaging meets all requirements.
The role will be a perfect match for you if you have:
- Good level of working with graphic software (Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Work experience with graphic artwork, prepress files or similar is an advantage.
- Education in Polygraphy, Construction, Industrial Design, and Graphic design will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate in all internal and external relationships.
- Decisive but flexible; able to accept criticism, perform and adapt quickly in a creative, rapidly changing, fast-paced environment. And also, a very well-arranged person.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Driver’s license.
- Responsibility for the quality of the working tasks and keeping deadlines.
- We highly appreciate good Self-initiative.
- BIG Desire for learning and developing knowledge in different polygraphy areas.
- Ability to self-prioritizing and organize current tasks.
- Objectivity and self-reasoning.
- Good analytical skills.
- Effective Communication.
- Good team player.
What we can offer you:
- To be part of a great team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious, and motivating.
- The role is a perfect match for you if you have the desire to travel and meet the biggest print factories.
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
- And the most valuable thing… we offer you well training :)
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.