Digital & Marketing Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a new enthusiastic member of one of its Marketing teams. If you are eager to apply your skills and energy in Marketing from A to Z, this is The Place for you! Ficosota is one of the few companies in Bulgaria where you can learn and practice the whole marketing cycle in detail – we start from strategy & evaluating business potential, go through product and communication development, and end up with campaign execution, sales, and evaluation. What makes work at Ficosota special? Many things: continuous innovation, never-ending opportunities to learn and grow, and last but not least – an open, enthusiastic, and friendly team. So, if you are not afraid of hard work, come and accept our challenge!
Opportunity for amazing experience working with worldwide brands online
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and deliver effective and results-driven digital campaigns.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will be a data-driven online marketer, collaborative, analytical, and focused on driving results. You’re familiar with performance platforms and have hands-on experience executing digital campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and KPIs.
- Craft plans and ideas to optimize and improve performance through content, ad spend, channels, etc.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spent and performance based on the insights.
- Propose, plan, execute, and measure experiments and tests for ad creatives, copies, target audiences, and new ad platforms launches.
- Keep up with industry trends, innovations, emerging technologies and provide perspective on their adoption for Ficosota brands where applicable.
- Compile regular reports for stakeholders of all campaigns’ performance, results, and findings.
- Work closely with fellow marketers, content creators, designers, and developers to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of campaigns.
- Participate in the management of the company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Manage billing to ensure all invoices are paid accurately and on time.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related business field.
- Working experience in digital performance marketing - at least 1 year.
- Hands-on experience in planning and managing paid digital campaigns in social, search and display.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- Understanding of website analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Computer literacy: working proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office.
The role will be a perfect match for you if you are:
- Analytical, proactive, being able to identify both opportunities and strengths
- Collaborating well with colleagues from different departments simultaneously
- Open to new things and easily accepting changes
- Practical, solution-oriented and resourceful
- Fast to react and good at multi-tasking
- To be part of a great team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious, and motivating
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
- Work in a highly dynamic environment
- Additional social benefits
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.