Assistant Brand Manager - Food Division Sofia - Bulgaria
ONLY FOR marketing enthusiasts!
FICOSOTA FOOD is looking for a new member of one of its Global Marketing teams.
JOIN US and you will get the opportunity to explore the “behind the scenes” of the creation and market implementation of leading products. What is more, you will get to be accompanied by our creative and friendly team. You will also get the opportunity to witness continuous innovations and never-ending opportunities to learn and grow.
As an Assistant Brand Manager in the Global Marketing Team, you will have the opportunity to participate in and support the whole process of the development of our brands.
• Generation of product and communication ideas
• Monitoring and analysis of categories, trends, competitors, and consumer attitudes on the focus markets (Nielsen market reports, store checks)
• Sales analysis for the different markets – turnover, distribution, pricing & promo strategy
• Budget monitoring, invoice, and legal documents management
• Work with international agencies and production houses on packaging development, TV and digital campaigns
• Organization and analysis of consumer research
• Close collaboration with the Research & Development, Production, Local Marketing & Sales teams
Weapons needed to be a successful candidate:
• Analytical, with attention to detail
• Persistent and responsible
• Enthusiastic, creative, and open-minded
• Flexible and keen to learn
• Willing to travel
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken
• Very good skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint; social networks and template website management
• Experience in presenting and argumentation of ideas/strategy/concepts
• Good communication & teamwork skills
• Driver’s license is an advantage
What we can offer you:
• Great opportunities for learning real-world marketing from A to Z
• Work in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic environment
• Become a part of one of the biggest & best marketing teams in the country
• Work together and learn from people with different business backgrounds from around the world
• Work with internationally renowned agencies and partners
• Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization
• Competitive rewards
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.