Junior Brand Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for a new enthusiastic member to join our Local Marketing team in Sofia. If you are eager to apply your skills and energy to “looking after” our top non-food brands on the Bulgarian market, this is The Place for you!
What makes working at Ficosota special? Many things: never-ending opportunities to learn and grow, continuous innovation, and last but not least – an open, enthusiastic, and friendly team. So, if you are not afraid of hard work and continuous improvement, dare to accept our challenge!
Main duties and responsibilities:
In general, the person in this role ensures the execution of all planned marketing activities on the Bulgarian market with strong ATL and in-store focus, in very close interaction with the Sales teams. Thus, he/she will be working together with the Marketing Manager, responsible for the creation, management, implementation, and control of the agreed brand plans for Bulgaria.
- Implementation of brand marketing plans in line with the agreed brand strategy
- Building, executing, and evaluating brand campaigns for the Bulgarian market
- Responsible, together with the Marketing Manager, for the effective investment of the budget for brand marketing to consumers
- Monitoring and analyzing the respective categories, competitors, consumer attitudes, and habits with a strong focus on Retail Audit reports review
- Participating in the creation of a brand-specific media strategy for the local market in close collaboration with the advertising/media agency
- Leading the projects with third parties (Digital and BTL agencies, production studios, printing houses, etc.)
- Developing briefs, presentations, and project specifications and assigning them to external agencies
- Creating designs and adaptations of materials for the point of sale, responsible for their production and distribution
- Working with different media channels
- Regularly visiting the market, to monitor the field implementation of various marketing activities
As a local Junior Brand Manager in our company the person will closely interact with Sales teams in Bulgaria, the Global Business Unit team, Logistics, and Finance Departments, as well as with external research and advertising agencies and producers.
The role is open to everyone who:
- Is motivated by the essence of the work and is result oriented
- Has advanced analytical and excellent time-management skills
- Is enthusiastic, and eager to share their knowledge and expertise
- Has the desire to execute and complete challenging projects and tasks in a professional manner
- Can multitask and lead several projects simultaneously
- Is open to new things, easily accepting changes
- Is practical and resourceful
- Education – university degree in economic or business-related majors
- Experience – at least one and a half years in Marketing/Brand management
- Excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
- Very good MS Office skills– Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in presentation and argumentation of ideas/strategy/concepts
- Good communication & teamwork skills
- Driver’s license
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing FMCG companies in Europe
- The chance to become part of a great team fostering a friendly and motivating work environment
- Fresh fruits, coffee, tea
- The possibility to work in a homey office in the heart of Sofia
- Attractive remuneration package, including private medical insurance, meal tickets
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work model
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above-mentioned requirements, give it a try!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!