Research and Development Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
FICOSOTA is looking for an R&D Specialist to join our dynamic team in the Food Division.
The R&D Specialist in Ficosota Food will participate in developing new products by implementing innovations to achieve a product of good quality and cost and in the process of optimizing the quality and the technology of manufactured products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the process of creating, testing, and improving new or current products to achieve better quality and cost
- Develops methods for quality control of new products and raw materials used for manufacturing them
- Specifies and optimizes the new product cost by working towards a balance between cost and quality
- Controls the process of implementation of any newly developed products in production. Takes part in drafting the dossier of each approved new product (formulation)
- Establishes and maintains relations with scientific laboratories and organizations operating in the industry
- Follows the trends in the development of raw materials and supplies in terms of prices, quality, and quantity levels as well as the prices, quality, and quantity levels of competitive products
- Conducts laboratory tests with alternative raw materials and supplies
- Takes part in the management of the process of conducting industrial tests
- Creates, updates, and coordinates the product manufacturing technical documentation.
The role will be a perfect match for you if you have the following:
- Responsibility for the quality of the working tasks and keeping deadlines
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Project Management and new product development
- Ability to self-prioritize and organize current tasks
- Self-initiative and proactive
- Driver’s license and feeling comfortable being an active driver
What we can offer you:
- To be part of a great team, where the atmosphere is positive, ambitious, and motivating
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements
If you acquire the above mentioned requirements and you are interested in working in an ambitious team of positive and welcoming professionals, don’t hesitate to apply!
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.