Market Development Manager Medellín - Colombia
FICOSOTA is looking for a Market Development Manager, responsible for the sales in Colombia and the area. Someone who will develop and support the company growth.
- Management of all trade channels in the geographic area for which responsible.
- Plans sales, profits and investments in the area, prepares promotions and programs.
- Tracks and analyses purchases, delivery, turnover data (sale in, sale out) and is responsible for handling client situations.
- Negotiates trade conditions and promotion activities with key clients or distributors operating in his/her area after management approval.
- Carries quality and quantity checks on company products supplied in the business area.
- Ensures all costs of the operations are adequately and accurately estimated and approved by the higher management.
- Analyses sales and trade activities in the business area and provides improvement proposals.
- Plays an active role in the preparation of the annual business plan for the area. Responsible for setting the price policy of the company for the area.
- Works towards maximizing company results through close collaboration with the regional Brand Manager and the brand managers from the Global Marketing team.
- Takes part in pricing and budgeting. Responsible for the trade and consumer marketing budgets (as set in approved annual plan).
- Responsible for managing trade marketing – promotions, programs, promo packages, loyal campaigns in the area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
We are looking for FAST & SMART, enthusiastic person with:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Experience in a FMCG/CPG company
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English
- Portuguese is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills of MS Office
- Knowledge of other language will be an advantage
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations, Business Management, Economics
- Negotiation and good communication skills
- Ability to persuade and defend the company’s position
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Driving license and good driving experience
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited for tests and interviews.