Legal Trainee Sofia - Bulgaria
FICOSOTA is hiring now!
Join our team as Legal Trainee.
Who we are: FICOSOTA is already a well-presented on many markets worldwide, our company works hard to offer customers high quality products, effective decisions and excellent results. The Legal Department is a vital part of Ficosota’ s business, and our team is expected to help find prompt and sound solutions with a collaborative and creative mindset and use sound judgement to help advance Ficosota’ s business in compliance with the law.
- Support the daily work of the senior members of the Legal Department;
- Assist in different legal matters, primarily in the fields of the European regulatory;
- Maintaining the communication with external law offices, institutions and governmental authorities;
- Opportunity to assist in a wide range of legal matters in the company;
- Supporting and working closely with other functional departments of the company to ensure the lawfulness of their activity;
- Monitoring and summarizing of recent legislation amendments and analysis of the law;
- Preparation of documents and their notarial attestation, legalisation;
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
Who we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in law school (preferably in her/his 5th year);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Word);
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Driving license (active driver) is considered as an advantage;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Applicants must be eager to learn and be self-motivated.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and an opportunity of becoming a member of the Legal Department long-term;
- Full time job, flexible worktime;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Friendly working environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Additional social benefit program.
We will expect your CV in English. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation standards and requirements.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.