SAP Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Regarding an ongoing SAP S/4HANA project within the company, a highly motivated individual is needed to lead and develop further an in-house team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the management of the SAP environment.
• Apply and support multiple SAP instances including development, testing, training, etc.
• Detailed testing and validation of the system to ensure the stability of the business processes and their integration.
• Analyse, develop and maintain architectures of data and models of processes in SAP.
• Be responsible for the department budget entrusted.
• Take part in the planning and implementation of improvements to the company systems.
• Manages own team to improve the overall performance of the department. Motivate, engage, and develop the team he/she manages.
• University Degreein Information Systems or similar is recommended
• Experience in the FMCG industry and Key Clients is an advantage
• SAP HANA experience is an advantage
• Proven experience in self-management and leadership
Knowledge and hard skills:
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong people management skills
• Desire to learn and teach
• Must be able to work independently
• Great communication skills
• “Can do” attitude
• Efficient and prompt in execution
• Self-confidence to deal effectively at all possible levels
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.