In-house Legal Adviser Sofia - Bulgaria
FICOSOTA is a fast-growing company, a manufacturer of home and personal care products and snack food. Already a well-presented on many markets worldwide, our company works hard to offer customers high quality products, effective decisions, and excellent results.
The Legal Department is a vital part of Ficosota’s business, and our team is expected to help find prompt and sound solutions with a collaborative and creative mindset to help advance the business.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious, and loyal team player, who would join the company in the position of In-House Legal Adviser.
A suitable candidate for this position should have an appropriate level of legal knowledge in commercial, civil, and intellectual property law (IP law), be motivated by new challenges, and be a good team player capable of working in a dynamic environment. The company offers excellent opportunities for professional development, interesting work, and support in seizing the opportunities we provide.
About the job
- Provide legal advisory services, mainly in the area of commercial, IP, civil law and regulatory matters;
- Ensures that all rules and regulations of the company are according to the legislation in force;
- Assist and support legally other in-house departments: commercial, marketing, purchasing, human resources, financial department, etc.;
- Become the key contact for IP matters, demonstrating knowledge and sound judgement within the IP space;
- Regularly monitors the changes in local and European legislation. Performs legal research and provides updates on legal developments affecting the business;
- Implement guidelines and policies for Company Law, Competition Law and environment law that mitigate legal risk and protect company’s interests;
- Communication with official authorities or coordinate such representations (state, regulatory bodies, a commercial and administrative court, etc.);
- Draft and review company documents, including contract templates and internal policies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keep in touch with external law offices, IP representatives, public notaries, etc.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Legal capacity certificate;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the area of legal consultancy, preferably gained in a corporate organization;
- Working professional use of English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in executing legal projects or participating in projects with responsibilities for legal matters;
- Ability to multitask across projects and work under pressure and constant priority management;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team and high level of responsibility.
The company offers
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing FMCG companies in Europe
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Fresh fruits, coffee, tea
- Cozy and quiet office space
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid work model
- In-house gym
*The addition of letters of recommendation to your application will be considered as a strong advantage.
**All applications will be treated fairly and in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.