Administrative Assistant Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is hiring now!
Join our Business Services Unit taking the position of Administrative Assistant.
If you have a "make it happen" attitude and you are a strong planner and organizer, detail-oriented and a master of multi-tasking & if you have a passion to support colleagues with great service in a friendly, confident, and knowledgeable manner, you are ready to be part of our team!
- Welcome guests and partners in the office in a friendly and polite manner.
- Receive and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, phone calls, mail deliveries (post, courier companies).
- Organize and store paperwork, documents, company information, etc.
- Negotiate terms and maintain good relations with hotels, courier companies, translators, and other partners of the company.
- Inquire quotes for hotel rates, flight tickets, rent-a-car, presentation halls reservations and assist colleagues with the necessary business trip arrangements.
- Coordinate, organize, and execute all office facility, purchasing, and repairment activities in Sofia office.
- Support departments in organizing company events.
All you need is:
- University degree.
- Previous professional experience in positions as Administrative/Office Assistant, Receptionist or related.
- Excellent English – both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Decisive with the ability for multitasking and work under pressure.
- Driving license will be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- Friendly and positive company environment with non-formal communication.
- To be part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
- Opportunity for fast learning, development, and expanding experience.
- Team activities, team buildings.
- Competitive rewards and food vouchers.
- In-house gym.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV.
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.