Junior Brand Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Ficosota is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and open-minded marketeer to fulfill the position of Junior Brand Manager.
- Generation of product and communication concepts.
- Brand communication development – work with advertising agencies and production houses.
- Monitoring and analysis of categories, trends, competitors, and consumer attitudes on the focus markets.
- Sales and brand performance analysis, incl. P&L analysis.
- Organization of consumer research.
- Close collaboration with the Research & Development, Production and Local Marketing teams.
- Portfolio management and pricing strategy.
- Project management.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Brand Management, or another discipline you may find related to Marketing.
- Previous experience in marketing roles will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge and practice of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in presenting and argumentation of ideas, strategy, concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken.
- Driving license.
We offer you:
- To become a part in one of the biggest & best marketing teams in the country.
- To learn, stay up to date & be a part of the Marketing practice and the business world.
- To work with & learn from people with a different business background from around the world.
- To be part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
- Competitive rewards and food vouchers.
- In-house gym.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV.
*Bear in mind that we give feedback only to shortlisted candidates invited for tests and interviews.