Digital Performance Manager Sofia - Bulgaria
Opportunity for amazing experience working with world wide brands online
The Digital Performance Manager is someone who lives and breathes in the digital world. He/she has inquisitive mind and a passion for technology and marketing.
Her/ his main responsibilities are:
Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns – video, search, display advertising campaigns in Google, YouTube, social media campaigns in Facebook, Twitter and other digital channels for the Ficosota brands he/she’s responsible for
• Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals and KPI’s the performance and craft plans and ideas to optimize and improve performance through content, ad spend, channels etc.
• Plan and brief agencies and in-house designers for the creation of content (video, blog, etc) and banners for Ficosota brands across all digital channels.
• Good understanding of influencer marketing
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend, performance and media formats based on the insights
• Planning and experimenting with new strategies for the Ficosota e-commerce brands to drive growth or improve KPI’s.
• Plan, execute, measure experiments and tests for conversions, reach, engagement and new market launches, new platforms
• Manage billing to ensure all invoices are paid accurately and on time.
• Keep up with industry trends, innovations, emerging technologies and provide perspective on adoption and implementation for Ficosota brands where applicable
• Work in tandem with Marketing teams to tailor and adapt existing or future content projects to be used in the digital space.
• Collaborate with Marketing teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience on Ficosota existing and future online shops.
• Manage Ficosota online shops
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Good understanding of the ecommerce space.
• Experience working with CMS systems and e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WordPress, etc.
• Demonstrable experience planning and managing video, social, search and display advertising campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website analytics and tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Keen understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager.
• Experience advertising in the US market will be considered an advantage.