Junior Purchasing Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
JUNIOR PURCHASING SPECIALIST
The Junior Purchasing Specialist works under the direct supervision of the Purchasing Manager, representing FICOSOTA to the community of raw materials and packaging suppliers. The Junior Purchasing Specialist works closely with Production, R&D, QA, and Marketing departments to identify company requirements, select suppliers who deliver a competitive advantage to the company.
- Establish, develop and keep good business relations with suppliers. Track out and analyze vendor performance, pricing, delivery cycles, etc., and provide feedback where applicable.
• Actively supports the negotiation process preparation and attends some commercial discussions for raw materials and packages.
• Coordinate the purchasing process in respect of quality assurance of the delivered raw materials and packaging, business terms development, approval of orders, invoice settlements.
• Organize tenders for specific materials and services.
• Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials.
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in specific raw material and packaging areas, acquire and use in-depth knowledge of the industry, its competitive dynamics, technological and product trends, the suppliers, and their capabilities.
• Collaborate and take part with Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing orders, and warehouse stock optimization.
• Prepare contracts, supplier’s assessment, and periodical report. Keep a database of suppliers, materials, and prices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
We are looking for a FAST & SMART, enthusiastic person with:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree preferably in International Economic Relations, Business Management, Economics
• Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Bulgarian
• At least 1 year of experience
• Strong, NEXT TO YOU communication, rhetoric, and negotiation skills
• Strategic and logical thinking. BRAVE use of reasoning.
• Ability to systemize and analyze
• Organized, details oriented, and FRIENDLY team player
• Fast-speed CONTEMPORARY ability to identify and solve problems
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office
• Good driving license and experience
- Attractive remuneration package, corresponding to goal achievements and tasks accomplishment.
• Opportunity for career development in a fast-growing company with leading market positions.
• Additional health insurance
- In house fitness
If you are interested in the position, meet the above-mentioned criteria and have the willingness to join a professional and successful team, send your pictured CV