Purchasing Specialist Sofia - Bulgaria
The Purchasing Specialist works under the direct supervision of the Purchasing Manager, representing FICOSOTA to the community of raw materials and packaging suppliers. The Purchasing Specialist works closely with Production, R&D, QA and Marketing departments to identify company requirements, select suppliers who deliver competitive advantage to the company. The Purchasing Specialist coordinates the purchasing process, serves as an expert for all purchasing-related policies and procedures and the company demands for raw materials and packaging.
- Establish, develop and keep the good business relations with suppliers. Track out and analyze vendor performance, pricing, delivery cycles etc. and provide feedback where applicable.
- Participate actively in the negotiation process preparation and directly conduct the commercial discussions for entrusted suppliers, raw materials and packages as negotiating best prices and most favorable business terms.
- Coordinate the purchasing process in respect of quality assurance of the delivered raw materials and packaging, business terms development, approval of orders, invoice settlements.
- Organize tenders for specific materials and services.
- Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings, streamlined processes and procedures, smart procurement strategies.
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in specific raw material and packaging areas, acquire and use in-depth knowledge of the industry, its competitive dynamics, technological and product trends, the suppliers and their capabilities.
- Manage supply chain risk of the raw materials and packaging.
- Collaborate and take part with Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing orders and warehouse stock optimization.
- Prepare contracts, supplier’s assessment and periodical report. Keep database of suppliers, materials and prices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- We are looking for FAST & SMART, enthusiastic person with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position of negotiating with suppliers from international environment
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and Bulgarian
- Excellent computer skills of MS Office
- Knowledge of other language will be an advantage
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in International Economic Relations, Business Management, Economics
- Strong, NEXT TO YOU communication, rhetoric and negotiation skills
- Strategic and logical thinking. BRAVE use of reasoning.
- Ability to systemize and analyze
- Organized, details oriented and FRIENDLY team player
- Fast-speed CONTEMPORARY ability to identify and solve problems
- Driving license and good driving experience