Confidentiality Notice - Job Applicant
Ficosota Ltd (“Ficosota”, “we”, the “Company”) hereby presents information about your personal data that may be processed during the selection of job applicants organized by Ficosota for the needs of Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD.
The selection process for the needs of Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD is centralized for both companies.
This notice is intended to help you understand why and how we can use your information. The lists and examples below are illustrative, non-exhaustive and not entirely representative of each applicant within Ficosota.
Which of your personal data do we process?
“Personal data” means any information about you that may identify you, including information that may be protected in accordance with the applicable national and European law.
The personal data processed during the selection of job applicants is, as follows:
Personal data categories
Reason for processing
Information about you
Name, surname, family name, date of birth
Consent expressed on your part by sending the application for the particular position
E-mail, address and telephone
Educational and/or qualification degree
Acquired professional experience, length of service and skills
Other data and information submitted by you upon sending your application
References from former employers, portfolio,
For what purposes will we use your data?
The data submitted with the application for a particular position will be processed only for the respective position based on your consent demonstrated through submission of the application.
The personal data submitted by you will be used for the following purposes:
- Performance of applicant selection:
Information about you – to recognize you among the other applicants who have also applied for the respective position;
Contacts – contact
Education and Professional experience are requisites, with which you affirm that your application is in compliance with the requirements of the position.
- The conclusion of an employment agreement, if your application is approved.
The selection process for the needs of Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD includes tests, cases, live or online meetings and other tools for assessment, depending on the specifics of the profile that we are looking for.
If you have given your consent, your application may be retained and reviewed for future positions announced by Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD.
Your consent allows you, in case of a repeated application for a job with us, to skip part of the process, which you have already gone through, especially in the cases when it is identical or similar.
Do you give your consent for your personal data to be processed for the purposes of subsequent selection of personnel for future positions opened at Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD?
☐ I give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of subsequent selection of personnel within the Ficosota Group.
☐ I do not give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of subsequent selection of personnel within the Ficosota Group.
You can withdraw your consent for participation in the selection process for the needs of Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food in writing at any time through the Human Resources representative who established the initial contact with you or at the contacts listed in the last section of this Confidentiality notice.
With whom can we share your personal data?
Ficosota respects and keeps the confidentiality of your personal data. In compliance with the statutory requirements it is possible for Ficosota to disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- Service providers: When we use service providers related to the management of human resources, maintenance of internal IT systems and operative support of our business, it is possible for Ficosota to disclose personal data. Such disclosure of data will be performed only in the presence of a well-founded reason and based on a written arrangement for the recipients to ensure an adequate level of protection.
- Other companies within the Ficosota Group: For the purposes of management of Human Resources, it is possible for selected applications to be shared with other companies within the Ficosota Group, in particular with Ital Food EAD.
For what period of time will store your personal data?
- Applications submitted for a particular position will be destroyed upon completion of the applicant selection procedure. The applications of any successful applicants, with whom Ficosota shall enter into an agreement, will be stored in the employment file for the purposes of the employment relationship and under conditions that shall be additionally specified by Ficosota.
- Applications, for which consent has been given to be processed for future positions, will be processed for a period of 3 years following the year of application or until the withdrawal of the consent for processing if withdrawn prior to the expiration of the three-year period.
Your rights with regard to your personal data:
In compliance with Bulgarian law, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data that is processed by the Ficosota Group during
- to gain access to the personal data sent by you, which the Ficosota Group is processing, and to obtain a copy thereof;
- in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy of the data, which the Ficosota Group is processing, to have your personal data corrected;
- to request that your personal data be
deleted,if the respective conditions for that are present. Such cases are, as follows: if the goal, for which the data has been collected, is achieved; you have withdrawn your consent,if the processing is based on consent and there isno other legal grounds for processing; your data is processed illegally; etc.;
- in the specific cases stipulated by law, to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- in the cases stipulated by law, to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to exercise your right of transferability of the data and to request that your data be provided in a structured, general use and
- to withdraw your consent, if the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
- In the course of the selection process for the needs of Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD specific tools are used for assessment of the applicants (tests, cases, remote projects, etc.). The assessment tools are standardized and validated for use by Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD, and are not applicable outside the Ficosota Group. The assessment tools (tests, cases, remote projects, etc.) are
propertyof Ficosota Ltd and Ital Food EAD, the results of them are often paid for by the two companies to third parties or subject to informed interpretation by trained specialists. Considering that the selection process is entirely free of charge for the applicants and in order to avoid the incorrect and subjective interpretation of the data, the information you receive during the selection process is whether you have achieved the levels that we are looking for, or not.
Detailed information about the terms and conditions relating to the exercise of your rights can be found in the Ficosota Policy on exercising rights of personal data subjects, located on our website www.ficosota.com.
You are also entitled to submit a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data
How to contact us?
At the following address: 48 Madara Blvd., Shumen 9700, Bulgaria or 10, Trakyska Str., Shumen, Bulgaria.
Or by e-mail to the personal data protection officer: email@example.com