Notice on the processing of personal data
related to restricting the distribution of COVID-19 - Ficosota
This Notice is intended to inform the visitors and partners of FICOSOTA LTD., with UIC 837055835 regarding the personal data that the company can process for the purpose of restricting the distribution of COVID-19 when providing access to its sites.
- The personal data that FICOSOTA LTD can process is required in connection with the declared state of emergency and the emergency epidemic situation, including the recommendations given and the responsibilities imposed by the National Operational Headquarters and the Ministry of Health.
- The controller of the personal data is FICOSOTA LTD, with UIC 837055835, and you can contact us with your questions at the following email address: email@example.com. Our Personal Data Protection Officer is Yordan Cholakov with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data that is collected and processed by the Controller for the purposes described is: names and health information such as body temperature and other flu-like symptoms. In case of a positive COVID-19 case an address and a telephone can be further processed.
- The legal basis for the processing of data under EU Regulation 679/2016 is 6, para. 1, “e”, namely processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest and in relation to public health, such as the protection against serious cross-border threats to health (Art. 9 (2) (i)) or alternatively to comply with our legal obligation under Art. 6, para. 1, "c".
- The data of individuals with a confirmed COVID-19 positive sample, as well as those who fall within their contact points, will be made available to medical persons and health authorities for the purpose of limiting the spread of the COVID-19 infection or, if necessary, for treatment purposes.
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations of FICOSOTA LTD, in the event that a confirmed COVID-19 positive sample is found, the person's data will be processed and disclosed to identify the contact persons in order to prevent the spread of the infection. The principle of minimizing data and preserving the honor and dignity of the individual will be followed.
- Where there are grounds for this, any data subject may request that his or her personal data which are no longer required be deleted. FICOSOTA LTD provides all other data protection rights of the entities under this legislation, including the right to information, correction, access, objection to processing, etc.
- The personal data mentioned above will be erased within 3 months from the date of revoking of a state of emergency in the country or the emergency epidemic situation.
- The right of appeal may be exercised before the Commission for Protection of Personal Data, 1592 Sofia Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov ”No 2 or cpdp.bg.
- For more information regarding your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.